CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Daisy Howes - Secretary

I’m Daisy Howes and have claimed Ruth as my home for 63 years.  Here I met and married Nolan Howes, my husband of 58 years.  We are the parents of nine children, scattered around the West.  We are blessed with 24 grandchildren (and 1 in progress), who in turn have blessed us with 15 (almost 16) great grandchildren.  Family is the joy of our life and we love having them visit.  They also keep us traveling to one event or another.  I’m grateful for gospel covenants that unite us as an eternal family.  Relief Society has been a great blessing in my life.  I have been privileged to serve there throughout my life.  I’ll be forever grateful to sisters who taught and shared their homemaking skills so I could better provide and care for my family.  Relief Society lessons have always and continue to strengthen my testimony of the Gospel.  I’m blessed to serve now with faithful sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment