CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vera Jones - President

My roots in White Pine County go back many years.  My ancestors were called to settle Lund.  My dad was born and raised there but eventually moved south and married.  I grew up in Southern Nevada and never dreamed I would be living in Ely.  I have come to love the area and mostly the people.  I have 7 children with 2 of them still living at home.  I also have a son serving a mission in Dallas, Texas.  My husband Ken and I have had many wonderful experiences raising our children and serving the Lord here in Ely.  I enjoy cooking, singing, crafting, and most of all my children and grandchildren.
Relief Society has always been an important part of my life.  I have been privileged to serve in many Relief Society callings.  I feel that Relief Society has helped me to be a better wife and mother and most of all encourages me to build a stronger relationship with my Heavenly Father.  I am grateful for this opportunity to serve in a stake capacity and get to know more of the sisters.  Please know you are loved and that Heavenly Father knows your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment